Last updated on June 25th, 2018 at 05:41 am
Starting a blog can be challenging. That’s why on this page you’re going to find useful links that will help you learn how to start a blog tips for beginners. Join the Free Resource Library below!
Starting a blog is not as easy as everyone makes it seem. In the past, I had tons of questions. I was constantly looking for a free resource that would show me the ropes.
Are you ready to start your blog? If you’re ready to start changing your life, you need to start your blog today!
What are the steps to starting a blog? It’s confusing and I want to make it less confusing for you.
On this page, you’ll find links to tutorials, advice and other helpful posts that will help you get started with your blog.
Before you check out the links below, check out my JumpStart WordPress eBook that will help you get started with WordPress.
I am always writing new and helpful WordPress tutorials that will help make the techie side blogging easier so you start grow and monetize your blog.
Don’t forget to let me know you’ve started your blog, I’d love to stop by and see it.
How to Start A Blog Tips for Beginners
Be sure to bookmark this page, as I will be updating it on a regular basis.
Basics of Starting
- Steps to Start A Blog
- How to Choose A Blog Name You’ll Love
- I Bought A Domain Now What? 3 Things You Need To Do
- how to Start a Blog on SiteGround
- How to Start a Blog Everything You Need to Know
- Installing WordPress For The Very First Time
- Does WordPress Automatically Backup My Content
- How do I Know Which Version of WordPress I Installed
- 58 of The Most Popular Blog Topics With The Highest Searches
- How to Find the Right Niche for Your Blog (With Examples)
Starting Your First WordPress Blog
- 51 WordPress Questions Answered
- Getting Started With WordPress
- How Much Does It Cost to Start A Self-Hosted Blog
- Advice for New Bloggers That Will Help You Keep Blogging
- The First Blog Post Is the Scariest Why You Need to Do It
- First Blog Post Ideas That Will Actually Help You Get Traffic
Getting Familiar With WordPress
- How to Login to WordPress
- 3 Ways to Install A WordPress Theme
- How to Choose A WordPress Theme
- Set Up Google Analytics On WordPress
- Remove a Page Title In WordPress
- Steps to Change Your WordPress Time Zone
- Ultimate Guide to WordPress Menus
- 6 Crucial Blog Configurations
- Navigating the WordPress Dashboard
- What Is A WordPress Plugin
- What Are Permalinks and How to Use Them
How to WordPress Tutorials to Manage Your Blog
- Controlling Spam on Your Blog
- How to Update the WordPress Core
- Clean Up Your WordPress Database
- WordPress Security Tips to Protect Your Blog
- How to Move WordPress From One Host To Another
- WordPress Maintenance Tasks
- 35 Things to Do After Installing WordPress
- How to Check For Broken Links on WordPress With A Free Plugin
Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
- Social Warfare Plugin, Why I Use It
- Steal My Pinterest Image Creation System
- How to Remove Pins From Pinterest That Have Been Stolen
- How to Delete Pinterest Pins and Why You Should
- My Pinterest is Not Working Back to the Drawing Board
- How to Use Pinterest For Business Trying a New Strategy
- How to Use Tailwind to Grow My Blog What You Need to Know
Making Money With Your WordPress Blog
- Affiliate Marketing Tips That Will Increase The Conversions On Your Blog
- How to Sign Up For Google Adsense and Why I Did
- 11 Blogging Sites That Pay Good Money For Your Articles
Growing Your WordPress Blog
- What to Expect the First Year As A Blogger My Personal Experience
- How to Grow Your Blog and What I Am Focusing On My Second Year
- [Case Study] How to Write A Series For Your Blog and My Results
The JumpStart WordPress guide will help you learn the very basics of starting a blog. You’ll get started on the right foot, without having to take forever to figure things out.
I even share which Facebook Groups I belong to that have helped me get more traffic from Facebook.