Last updated on August 1st, 2019 at 08:04 pm
Have you ever wondered what the best topics for blog writing are? As bloggers, we all need fresh content ideas at our fingertips. You don’t want to waste time trying to come up with blog topics the day that your post is due to go live.
*This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you
That’s why I wanted to share some of the best topics for blog writing that you can use at your disposal. But first, let’s quickly talk about your blog schedule.
One of the things that I have noticed with my blog is that consistency is what tends to bring me the most traffic. When I started this blog, I was posting once per week.
Choose A Schedule That Works for You
If you’re a brand new blogger, you should try to aim for at least 2x per week. If you can publish 3 posts per week without sacrificing the quality of your content, that will help you grow your blog a lot faster.
If you’re only posting once per week, it’s going to take you a long time to grow your blog. Unless of course you’re awesome at marketing and can drive boatloads of targetted traffic to your blog.
For most of us, we’re going to need content on our blogs. After all, the more content we have, the better chance we have of increasing our traffic.
I know what you’re thinking, I can’t publish 3 posts per week.That’s okay, pick a schedule that you can actually live with an maintain it on a regular basis.
As a new blogger, you’re going to have to get used to pumping out a lot of content. Once you start getting traffic from Google then you can slow down if you want.
I know you hear more established bloggers saying that you don’t need to write a lot of content. Well, the truth is that if you look at their blog archives, they have a huge library of content already written.
If you’re brand new then you need to build up the content on your blog. Once you do, then you can slow down on the content creation.
I’m Still Posting 2-3 Times Per Week
At the time of this writing, this blog is 4 months shy of 2 years old. I still don’t get a ton of traffic, but fortunately, the blog does make me money. Not anywhere near what I want it to make me, but I’m still working on that.
For the first year, I wasn’t very consistent with my writing. Plus I really didn’t take the time to write about popular blog topics people actually wanted to read.
It wasn’t until I signed up for the 10k challenge in Billionaire Blog Club that I realized what type of content I should be writing. Unfortunately, the course isn’t open right now, but you can sign up for the FREE 12-day Email Course which will show you how to grow your blog.
Since taking the challenge, I’ve realized the importance of finding the best blog topics that people actually love to read. I thought I would share them with you just in case you are having trouble coming up with content ideas or if you’re struggling with writer’s block.
It does happen even to those of us who love writing about our niche.
117 Best Topics for Blog Writing
Here’s a list of 117 fun and popular blog topics that you can actually write. After all, blogging should be fun, if you don’t enjoy, why do it?. If you’ve been having a hard time finding a niche for your blog, then these blog topics can help you out.
They are perfect for:
- new bloggers
- have the potential to make money
- entertaining and fun to write about
- People are actually interested in them
Here they are and let me know if you do decide to write about any of them. I’d love to take a look at your blog.
- Recipes for People Who Want to Lose Weight
- Netflix Reviews and Must Watch Shows
- Living the Digital Nomad Lifestyle
- Learn How to Play the Guitar
- Best Beers Blog
- All About Social Media
- Pinterest Advice and Tips
- How to Start Goat Yoga
- Increasing Your Blog Conversions
- How to Make Money Online (Even if You Suck With Computers)
- Take Your Family to Disney World Without Spending a Fortune
- Best Televisions In Today’s Market
- How to Throw Dinner Parties
- 12 Snuffly Facts About Calicos
- Homebrewed Beer
- Outdoor Entertainment Equipment
- How to Save Money On Your Electricity and Water Bills
- 2 Personality Traits That Indicate High Intelligence
- Keep Your Brain Healthy
- Beaches In South America
- How to Travel The World While You’re Still Young Enough to Enjoy It
- Bedtime Stories for Your Kids
- Save Money At the Dollar Tree
- Healthy Desserts for People Who Watch Their Calories
- Millionaire Before 30
- Your Favorite Sports Teams
- Super Bowl Party Tips
- Mountain Biking Safety
- English As a Second Language
- How to Deal With Dumb Drivers
- Moving to A New City
- Places to Visit Before You Die
- Women’s Purses
- Dad’s Advice for Guys Who Want to Date Their Daughter
- Increase Your Blog Traffic
- How to Jumpstart Your Career
- Increase Your Productivity
- Garage Door Openers
- Juicing and Detoxing
- Coffee Blog
- Goat Yoga
- Parenting Advice
- Fitbit Reviews
- Tattoo Designs
- Women Who Don’t Want Children
- First Time Mothers
- Home Decorating
- Closet Organization
- Managing Your Money When You Don’t Have Any
- Saving On Groceries
- Tiny Homes
- Build A Boat
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles
- Women Riding Motorcycles
- Solo Travel Tips
- Traveling With Pets
- Golf Club Reviews
- Sunglass Styles and Trends
- How to Grow Your Own Herbs
- Live off Your Garden
- Become a Vegan
- Cleaning Out Your Clutter
- Learning How to Swim
- RV Lifestyle and Travel
- Fitness Blog
- Learn How to Play Air Hockey
- Baby Chickens
- Bacon of the Month
- Beach Body
- Best Vacation Spots
- Eco-Friendly Household
- Best Boats to Buy
- Learn to Water Ski
- Organic Pet Foods
- Study Hacks for Becoming a Great Student
- Outdoor Living Spaces
- Farmhouse and Modern Design
- Living On a Farm
- Gun Safes
- Building a Computer
- Building a Chicken Coop
- How to Build Muscle
- Cabbage Soup Diet
- Cayenne Pepper Diet
- Children’s Playhouse Plans
- Clubbing on a Budget
- Coloring Books for Adults
- Cowboy Books
- Crockpot Recipes
- Skydiving Equipment
- How to Mountain Climb
- Crossfit at Home
- Cupcake Recipes
- First Time Dog Owner
- Electric Bikes
- Canondale Bikes
- Learning to Cook
- Managing Your Finances
- Investing In Your 20’s
- Which Stocks to Buy
- Investing in Real Estate
- Buying Your First Home
- Renting Out Your Bedroom
- Fishing Boats
- Tying Fishing Knots
- German Shepard Care
- Become a Better Dad
- Become a Better Mom
- Board Games Your Family Will Love
- Green Smoothie Recipes
- Keto Diet Recipes
- Pay Off Your Debt and Track Your Progress
- Building An Organic Garden From Scratch
- Growing Your Own Food
Don’t Stop With This List
I could’ve literally gone on and on with a bunch of other blog topics that you can write about. The point I was trying to get across to you is that regardless of which niche you’re in, it shouldn’t take you that long to brainstorm some blog topics you can write about.
Of course, you always want to make sure that you’re writing content in low competitive keywords that you can actually rank for. Don’t worry if you have some posts that are too competitive on your blog.
I have several blog posts that I wrote at the beginning of my blogging journey that I’ll probably never be able to rank on the first page of Google. I’ve since started using this keyword tool to help me find those low hanging keywords that give me a better chance to rank on Google.
How Do I Monetize These Blog Topics
I know you want to make money from your blog, after all, that’s probably why you started your blog in the first place. After all, who wants to work this hard and NOT make any money?
Not me, I started this blog with the intention of creating financial freedom. I am sure you do too?
The cool thing is that all blogs are monetized differently. What works for some blogs, may not necessarily work for yours. So, unfortunately, I can’t tell you how you can make money with your blog.
You’re going to have to test different monetization methods and see what works best for your blog.
I do recommend signing up with some of the most common affiliate programs:
This is a good place to start for monetizing your blog. Once you get to know your audience, you’ll start to understand how you can make money from your blog.
Popular Blog Topics That Make Money In Strange Niches
- Send Cat Facts (https://sendcatfacts.com/) This site is different than most sites I have ever seen. They charge people to send cat facts and people are actually paying them for their SMS packages. It’s crazy, I mean who would’ve thought that people would actually pay just to send some cat facts?
- Creepy Pasta (https://www.creepypasta.com/) If you like horror stories then you’ll definitely love this site. Who would’ve thought that you can monetize a site just by sharing creepy horror stories? Well, you can and this site has managed to do it.
- Love My Cat Shop (http://www.ilovemycatshop.com/) This site is dedicated to cat lovers everywhere. If you have a cat then you can set up your own cat blog and sell gift items and hoodies. People are actually willing to buy these types of items online. Maybe I should tell my sister-in-law since she is a cat lover.
I could go on and on with this list as well. It doesn’t take long to search the Internet and find bloggers who manage to make money with their blogs.
Start paying attention to your Google Analytics to see what people are actually reading on your blog. Here’s a tutorial that will show you how to install Google Analytics on your blog.
If you haven’t written your first blog post, it’s important to find what has already worked in your niche for other bloggers.
Trust me, that will cut down on writing a bunch of content no one wants to read.
Final Take Away
If you’re serious about creating a blog and working towards your financial freedom, I’ve created this free guide on how to start a successful blog. Don’t forget to visit this page to help you learn how to get started blogging.
It takes time to build a successful blog from scratch. However, as you can see, it can be done with the patience and persistency. If those bloggers above can create a successful blog in strange niches, I have no doubt that you can too. Here are some blog niches that make money you should consider getting started in.
Hand Picked Articles for You
- 15 Types of Blog Posts To Write to Help You Grow Like Crazy
- 58 The Most Popular Blog Topics With The Highest Searches
- How Much Do Professional Bloggers Make And How They Do It
Hopefully, these best topics for blog writing helped you see that you can pretty much write about anything. Just don’t forget to do proper keyword research, but that’s another story.
Did this list help you? If so let me know and don’t forget to share it.