*This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you
If you’re still looking for ways to monetize your blog, you’ll definitely want to consider becoming an Ultimate Bundles affiliate. This program is amazing and pays a whopping 40% commission on each sale.
Not only that, but you can also earn money with their second tier program. I’ll discuss this in more detail later on in further detail. If you’re new to affiliate marketing, you may not know what this program is or how you make money.
What Are Ultimate Bundles?
It is basically a bunch of ebooks, courses, and downloadable products you can virtually get in a bundle at a ridiculously low price. Most bundles are valued at $500 or more, during the short flash sale periods, you can pick them up at discounted prices.
If you were to purchase each individual product without the bundle, you would probably pay anywhere from $15 – $197 or more.
Who Should Join The Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Program?
As I mentioned these bundles go on sale at different times throughout the year. The best part is that anyone can participate because they fit various niches.
Here’s a schedule of all the sales and flash sale dates at the time of this writing.
- December 27 – 28: Healthy Living – (Flash Sale)
- January 2 – 7: Healthy Meal Planning
- February 20 – 25: Goal Setting and Productivity
- March 27 – 1: Personal Finance Conference & Bundle (Name TBD)
- April 8 – 9: The Genius Bloggers Toolkit Flash Sale
- May 1 – 6: Homemaking Bundle
- June 5 – 10: Essential Oils and Herbs Super Bundle
- September 4 – 9: Living Healthy Ultimate Bundle
- September 16 – 17: Meal Planning
- October 2 – October 7: The Genius Blogger’s Toolkit
- October 16 – 17: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Flash Sale
- October 30 – November 4: Photography Mini-Bundle
- December 27 – 30: Essential Oils, Herbs, and Healthy Living Super Bundle Flash Sale
Regardless of your niche, you should be able to find something that fits your blog content, especially, if you’re in the lifestyle niche or blogging niche.
How to Become An Affiliate
You will first need to apply via their affiliate login dashboard, by clicking this link. You’ll be asked to complete the affiliate application. Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as you might think.
They basically want to know the following questions:
- Name: Enter your first name and last name.
- Email: Provide a valid email as this is where they will email you to know that you’ve been approved or denied.
- Username: This is the name that you will use when you log into your account.
- Phone: Enter a valid phone number (you won’t be harassed, I never received a call from them).
- Blog or Site URL: The website/blog you’ll be using to promote the bundles.
- Monthly Unique Visitors: When I joined the program, I think I was getting less than 1000 page views per month.
- #Blog/Site Subscribers: Enter the number of people who follow your blog via your RSS feed.
- #Email Subscribers: I entered how many email subscribers I had at the time of sign up.
- #Facebook Fans: Enter the number of people who follow you on Facebook
- Facebook Page URL: If you have a Facebook page, enter the URL here.
- Twitter Followers: The number of people who follow you on Twitter.
- Twitter Profile URL: Add your Twitter Profile URL here.
- Pinterest Profile URL: Enter your Pinterest URL link here.
- LinkedIn Profile URL: If you use LinkedIn enter your URL.
- Podcast URL: Add your podcast URL if you have a podcast.
You will need to have a valid PayPal account to get paid. Add your PayPal email address and agree to the terms and conditions then click Sign Up.
You’ve successfully completed the application process to become an affiliate. Don’t worry if your blog is brand new and you don’t have a big social following.
I got approved as an affiliate when I was a brand new blogger. If you’re serious about promoting this program, you can sign up here.
Once you’re approved, you’ll get access to the affiliate portal. Now let’s take a look around so you can become familiar with the dashboard.
Ultimate Bundles Affiliate Login
Once you’ve been approved, it’s time to log in so you can become familiar with the back office. As soon as you log in, you’ll be greeted with a Welcome video welcoming you to the Ultimate Bundles Family.
You’ll also be able to see the upcoming Bundle Calendar which will help you with your affiliate promotions.
Now let’s go through each of the tabs on the navigation bar, to help you find everything you need for your upcoming promotion.
This tab will show you which bundles are currently being offered and you can promote. Click on the one that you want to promote and you’ll be taken to a page with all the details you need to know.
Here’s what you need to know at a glance:
- Sales Dates
- What is a flash sale
- Affiliate Percentage: 70% for contributors, 40% for affiliates
- Product List
- Additional Promotional Assets
- Sales Video
You can scroll through everything on that page to know what to expect as an affiliate.
As an affiliate, you’ll also have access to some training that will help you sell as many bundles as possible. I’ve personally never used the training, so I can’t tell you whether or not how good it is.
If you’re a brand new affiliate, it can’t hurt to check it out and see if you can pick up some nuggets. You might also want to check out this affiliate marketing training program, which will show you everything you need to become an amazing affiliate marketer.
Purchase Your Copy of The Bundle
I always purchase the Genius Blogger’s Toolkit every year for the past 2 years. Because it not only helps me grow my business but helps me promote it better as an affiliate.
The best part is that as an affiliate, you’ll receive a 40% discounted price on all the bundles. When you sell 5 bundles, you get yours for free.
Even if you pay for yours, they will reimburse you, so don’t worry about that.
Assets, Links & Banners
This tab will give you access to all the creatives you can use to promote the bundles. Just choose the campaign you want to promote and you’ll be able to see all the assets you have access to.
After you choose the campaign and hit apply, you can scroll down and you’ll be able to quickly “get your banner code” so you can add to your blog/website. Just make sure that you are properly disclosing your affiliate links.
Advanced Tracking Links
If you’re promoting your affiliate links via Pinterest, Facebook or any other social media channel, you’ll want to make sure you’re tracking your clicks and sales.
This tab will help you create channels to help you see which marketing efforts are worth your time and which ones are not. This is extremely important because you don’t want to spend time on a social media channel if it isn’t producing results.
Don’t worry, they have a step-by-step video which will show you how to create and set up your channels.
As I mentioned above, they provide free affiliate training for all their affiliates. At the time of this writing, you’ll get access to the following training:
- Overall Strategy
- Top Affiliate Interviews
- How to Maximize Your Sales
- Email Marketing
- Blogging Strategy
- Using Social Media
This training will help you make the most sales during the short bundle window. If you need more help, check out this affiliate marketing training, which will give you access to tons of lessons online.
Once you start promoting the Ultimate Bundles, you’ll want to see how well you did during your promotions. This tab will help you get a quick snapshot of the following:
- Quick Stats
- Clicks List
- Channel Stats Reports
- My Payouts
I suggest browsing through all those tabs to get familiar with the types of stats you’ll see as an affiliate. If you’re new to the program, you won’t see any stats until you start promoting.
2nd Tier Affiliates
As an affiliate, you have the opportunity to refer other affiliates to the program and earn 10% of their bundle sales during their first year as an affiliate.
You can join this program by clicking here.
Can You Really Make Money With 2nd Tier Affiliates?
It’s so exciting to think that you can earn 10% off of other affiliates sales. The truth is that most affiliates that you refer won’t make a lot or any sales their first year.
Affiliate marketing is harder than most people think, and it takes time to come up with a great strategy that works.
Now, this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t sign up for the 2nd tier affiliate program. Who knows maybe the affiliate you sign up will make several sales in their first year.
You’ll get 10% of their commissions just for referring them.
The Frequently Asked Questions tab will answer all the questions you can think of when it comes to promoting these bundles. If you have a question, which I am sure you will when you get started.
There’s a great possibility that it’s already been answered on this tab. If you don’t see an answer to your question, then you can just shoot them an email or join their Facebook Group.
When Do You Get Paid Your Commissions?
One of the first questions you probably have as an affiliate, is when will you be paid your commissions? Well, you’ll get paid via PayPal on the 11th of the second month after the sale date. That means February earnings will be sent on April 11th, March’s will be sent May 11th, and so on.
Is This A Legit Program?
Absolutely and the Ultimate Bundles team works hard on putting some amazing bundles together which will be extremely easy to sell.
I’ve personally been promoting the Ultimate Bundles Blogging product for about 2 years. I got started a little late with the last sale, I think I sent out one email to my mailing list because I didn’t prepare properly and I was able to make one sale.
If I can make one sale with one email, there’s no reason why you can’t earn commissions by promoting this program. As I mentioned, it takes time to really understand affiliate marketing, but once you have a system down, it does become easier.
You can literally get started with this program by joining here.
How to Promote Ultimate Bundles
Once you sign up, most new affiliates are confused on how to get started promoting this program. I’m going to share some tips that you can use to help you start earning from this program.
- Write a review about it or blog post
- Create a Pinterest pin and link directly to your affiliate link. Circulate it through your boards, group boards, and Tailwind Tribes.
- Promote it on different Facebook groups during promo days.
- Use Advanced Ads to rotate different banners on your sidebar to see which one converts the best.
- Send an email to your subscribers to let them know about the bundles.
- Create a bonus to give away to anyone who purchases through your affiliate link.
Important: With all the promotional methods mentioned, you want to make sure that you disclose clearly that it is your affiliate link.
Final Take Away
The Ultimate Bundles is hands down a great program to promote and has great commissions for both contributors and affiliates. Check it out for yourself and sign up for a FREE affiliate account and start earning today.
Not only that, but you’ll get access to the free training inside the dashboard which will help you with your other affiliate promotions.
Hand Picked Articles for You
- How to Write Affiliate Reviews and Actually Make Money
- Affiliate Marketing for Dummies and What You Need to Know
- Can You Really Make Money Promoting Products Online
Are you promoting this program? Let me know below if you’re an affiliate or not and why you made the decision you made, I’d love to hear about it.