Last updated on February 17th, 2018 at 09:04 am
*This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you
I love using Genesis and Beaver Builder together. This provides you the option of getting the best of both worlds. The speed and security of the Genesis Framework and the easy and function of Beaver Builder.
I have been using WordPress for over 7 years.
Now fast-forward to 2016 and I can do a manual installation in less than 5 minutes.
But that wasn’t always the case.
When I first started, I had no clue what WordPress was. I remember it taking me over 6 hours to do a manual installation of WordPress.
WordPress is utilized by so many people, for business and personal use. That is why I have decided to set up this site. I use it for business as well as personal use.
What You Can Learn From This Site
My mission is to help you learn the techie side of blogging in hopes of empowering you to start, manage and grow your own blog & create the lifestyle you desire!
Here’s what you’ll find on my blog:
- 94% practical tips to that will help you start, grow and monetize your blog. The other 6% will be sharing my experience, struggles and successes with you.
- Monetization techniques you can start using. Every blog is different and there are literally tons of ways to monetize a blog.
- “How-to” tutorials. These tutorials will help you accomplish the techie stuff that you may be struggling with. These tutorials are based towards beginners who have never used the WordPress.org platform.
- Who knows what else, after all it’s my own self-hosted blog, so I can post whatever I want 🙂
- Rest assured, everything I post will definitely help, motivate or inspire you in some way or another.
- Why I Recommend Using Genesis and Beaver Builder For Your Website
I bought the domain SusanVelez.com on October 20, 2015. I knew one day I was going to be starting another blog. I just didn’t know what I was going to be blogging about.
I’ve had several blogs in the past and none of them were as successful as I wanted them to be. This time around, I am blogging in a niche I love and am sharing my experiences with you!
So hold on and join me in my journey.
SusanVelez is set up to answer the following questions:
- How do I get started with blogging
- How do I learn the techie side of WordPress (beginning tutorials)
- How can I monetize my blog while sharing my story?
- How can I grow my blog (I share my personal stories not specific traffic techniques)