Last updated on June 4th, 2018 at 06:23 am
Growing a blog takes a ton of time and a lot of hard work. At least for me it does.
Every month, I share what I am doing to grow this blog. Hopefully, by me sharing what I am doing, it will help you grow your blog.
You’ll find all my blog growth reports on this page.
Growing A Blog Tips
I’ve decided to start sharing what I am doing to grow this blog because I am hoping that it will help at least one other blogger.
Plus these reports will keep me accountable and I can see my own blog growth improvement. This will help me stay motivated to keep blogging.
There’s no secret sauce to growing a blog. It all comes down to being consistent and to keep working towards your blogging goals on a daily basis.
My 2017 Blog Growth Stats Updates
- 6 Month Blog Update
- Blog Growth Stats I Pay Attention to Every Month
- My Blog Growth Stats for May 2017
- June 2017 Blog Growth Stats
- July 2017 Blog Growth Stats
- August 2017 Blog Growth Stats
- September 2017 Blog Growth Stats
- October 2017 Blog Growth Update Report
- Blog Growth Stats for November 2018 The Truth About Blog Growth
- Blog Growth Stats for December 2017 What I Did and My Results
2018 Blog Traffic Growth Reports
- Blog Traffic Report: How My Blog Traffic Skyrocketed In A Year and What I Did
- Blog Traffic Report Slow and Steady Is The Name of the Game
- Blog Growth Updates Keeping It Simple to See Growth
- Blog Traffic Growth Why My Page Views Did Not Increase
- A Look At My Blog Growth – Reaching 11,000 Page Views
I’ll add my new reports on this page to make them easy to find whenever I publish them on my blog.
So be sure that you come back on a regular basis to read what I am doing to grow my blog.
My Blog Goals
If you’re serious about growing your blog, you’re going to need a big Why to continue working towards your goals.
I’ve written my blog goals down on a piece of paper and whenever I get depressed or discouraged, I’ll look at my goals.
My goal is to turn this blog into a full-time business so I can walk away from my WordPress freelancing business.
I am tired of trading hours for dollars. Plus I don’t have a retirement plan in place, so this blog is going to be my retirement plan.
Why Am I Sharing My Journey
I’ve decided to be as transparent as possible while growing this blog. I know that there are a lot of new bloggers out there who have started blogging because they are tired of working the JOB.
Maybe you’re one of them? Maybe you’re like I am and are using your blog to better your family life and income?
Regardless of why you’ve started you’re blog, I want to help you grow your blog. The best way that I can do that is to share what I am doing to grow my own blog.Share Together Grow Together #Sharing #GrowingABlog @SusanVelez.comClick To Tweet
Are You Ready?
If you’re ready to join me in my journey and haven’t started your blog yet, then now’s the time to start.